20 Mil Vapor Barrier | Crawl Space DIY | Standard (480 sq ft & 1200 sq ft)
The 20 Mil Vapor Barrier is the perfect product for small and temporary projects. Our barriers will protect your home through effective waterproofing.
Frequently Bought Together
Is a vapor barrier necessary?
If your crawl space has standing, excess water, then a vapor barrier is necessary. Vapor barriers prevent water from reaching building walls, ceilings, foundations, and more. The prevention of water vapor reduces water damage, foundation damage, and mold growth.
Our standard 20 Mil Vapor Barrier is great for small or temporary projects. With our product, you can reduce the water in your home. A reduction in water increases your home’s value and keeps your family safe.
How Do Vapor Barriers Help With Crawl Space Repair?
Vapor barriers are one of many solutions to waterproofing your crawl space. With a quality vapor barrier, you can seal your home and protect it from a long-list of potential problems and dangers.
An unsealed crawl space presents many dangers to your home. For example, without a proper barrier, water vapor can cause leaky walls. Leaky walls damage property foundations as well as lead to more humidity throughout your home. More moisture means less comfort as well as the potential of mold growth or furniture damage.
What Are The Benefits of A 20 Mil Vapor Barrier?
- Firstly, our product has a cast aluminum body/durable nylon cover. This cover also has polypropylene volute to provide added protection and durability.
- Next, the SR33-VS is energy-efficient. It possesses a split-capacitor (PSC) motor to ensure perfect performance without sacrificing power. Our device will save an estimated $62 per year.
- All types of professionals use vapor barriers from insulators to waterproofers and pest control experts. Simply put, vapor barriers are necessary to improve your home.
- Our vapor barrier is great for small and temporary jobs. Because of this benefit, you won’t have to spend much money for a quick fix.
- Vapor barriers are excellent for the remediation process and as a fumigation cover.
Order The 20 Mil Vapor Barrier Today
Keeping a property nice and dry should be the concern of any home or a business owner. With the 20 Mil Vapor Barrier, you can reduce water vapors and ensure your home is safe and sound.
Order a 20 Mil Vapor Barrier (480 sq ft & 1200 sq ft) today to achieve a waterproofed property!
DIY Installation Guide
20 mil standard 24×50, 20 mil standard 12×100
This liner was great. I needed help installing it and Crawl Space was able to give me some pointers over the phone.